Ezi-Melt is an Oval brand
Home dash Contact us Weatherwatch

With incredibly high purity, Ezi-Melt gritting salt is non-staining,
non-hazardous and easy to use. It leaves no dirty residue after the snow and ice have thawed.

White gritting salt for snowy and icy weather
Ezi-Melt driveway salt
Ezi-Melt white de-icing salt is 99% pure sodium chloride
 
The marine salt industry is entirely sustainable and makes very little impact on the environment. The result is pure, white marine salt crystals - ideal for de-icing your path or driveway. The natural production process of marine gritting salt
 

What is Ezi-Melt made of?

Ezi-Melt is a white de-icing salt of very high purity, being 99% sodium chloride. The other 1% is a clean, anti-caking agent which prevents the salt crystals from clumping together, making them easy to shake onto your driveway.

White de-icing salt is formed by a natural process of evaporation of sea water, which leaves behind pure, white salt crystals.

The marine salt industry prides itself on its sustainability and this entirely natural process causes no harm to the environment.

In fact, wildlife often thrives around the meditteranean salt farms where Ezi-Melt is sourced from, including brine shrimp, one of the staple diets of the pink flamingo.

After being washed and treated with an anti-caking agent, Ezi-Melt is then packed into 1kg, 2kg and 6.5kg recyclable plastic jars at our plant in the Welsh mountains.

 

 
Get SomeThe environment Ezi-Melt - a sustainable product...